As the necessity for connectivity continues to increase around the world, the expectations of customers and end-users in modern telecommunication networks are rising; meaning the carrier who can provide the closest to 100% operation and the shortest downtime, will become the preferred network for many consumers.
In fact, recent research commissioned by Oneserve, which surveyed key senior decision makers from UK telecom operators and focused on practices around network service and maintenance, identified that network service downtime has an even greater effect on reputational damage to operators than previously thought.
Key aspects of our support are:
- Network Management / Maintenance
- Network Upgrades / Swap / Expansion projects
- Network Operations – Surveillance
- Equipment Supply
- Equipment Repair and Refurbishment
- Remote Technical Support Services – Multi vendor
- Onsite Support services – Multi vendor
- Service Management
- Network Deployment
- Integration Services
- Preventive System Maintenance Services