O&M Service of Solar Power Plant
Operation & Maintenance is one of the most critical ways to ensure that the solar power system gives the best possible generation.
High quality and timely servicing increases the productivity of solar power plants and reduces maintenance and repair costs. Compared to other power generating equipment, PV-stations are simple and unpretentious in maintenance, however, their effectiveness and return on investment depend on how professionally the construction is carried out, subsequent maintenance, and monitoring of the functioning of individual elements of the system. High-quality operation and maintenance (O&M) are one of the main ways to ensure the most highly efficient operation of a solar power plant.
Our Operational activities constitute supervising, controlling and optimizing the solar power plant’s performance in real-time
- Real-time plant monitoring & control
- Forecasting and Scheduling
- Verification and Reporting
- Coordination and Supervising
Our Maintenance activities ensure minimized downtime, reduced equipment failure, and protection of asset value.
- End-to-end power plant maintenance
- Preventive and corrective maintenance
- Manpower Deployment and maintenance schedule
- Scheduled night-time maintenance for lowest production